Sunday, December 16, 2012

Switchin' It Up

Don't worry, this is still my blog.  How do you like the new background?  I thought it was time to switch things up a little bit in preparation for Christmas and winter!  Maybe my new background will make it snow...  :)

But don't get too used to this lovely background because I will be switching it up again come next semester.  What would you think of a lovely picture of the snow covered village of Gaming, Austria???

In other news, I am working on a more interesting blog post than this one about...Advent!  It's getting late, but the Advent theme of "preparation" has really been on my heart in the past week or two, so I am going to write a post about it.  I am also hoping to do a Christmas cookie post!  So look out!  

"My heart is stirred by a noble theme,
as I sing my ode to the king.
My tongue is the pen of a nimble scribe."
-Psalm 45:2

1 comment:

  1. I'm a fan... :D I'm looking forward to reading your Advent post!

    ReplyDelete