The past few days have been full of cleaning and organizing. I think I finally have all my college paraphernalia in storage. However, it was a bit of a depressing thought to think that I will have to undo everything I just spent the past three days putting away come fall. Still, it is a good feeling to be home for the summer with one year of college under my belt.
I always make big plans for the summer...and end up doing very little of my list. Here are some of the things I have on my list for this summer:
1. Earn $$$$ - I am hoping to study abroad next spring, so I need to earn money for that trip.
2. Learn one new piano piece a week - It has been a while since I have seriously practiced piano and my skills are beginning to atrophy.
3. Try not to forget Latin - This semester of Latin was challenging and I know I will forget vocabulary and grammar if I don't practice. When I will practice is a good question....
4. Teacher Education Application - In order to take upper level classes in the Education program at my university, I need to complete and submit this application when I return in the fall.
5. Read lots of books - My list grows everyday.
6. Sew - One of my favorite hobbies is sewing. I am blessed to have a campus job where I can use my sewing skills, but I need to make sure I keep getting better!
7. Bake bread - Doesn't fresh bread sound really good right now?
8. Relax - end of story.
AND.... blog! :)
In case you don't know me very well, or you haven't figured it out by the end of this post, I like to make lists. I make lists all the time. It is an obsession or a compulsion, whichever way you would prefer to see it. :)
To end this post, I thought I would remind you (as my mom has been reminding us all week long):
SUNDAY IS MOTHER'S DAY!!!!!!!!!
Don't forget to do something special for your mom!
Ciao for now!